From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 2015 10:12:00 -0800

> >I am still looking for a simple answer to what liquid all those ag
> chemicals are diluted into in those 500 gallon tanks I see on those cotton
> farms down in the Brazos River bottom and which at this time I will still
> assume is water.

Sorry Gene, I thought that I had answered your question clearly.  In
general, pesticides, foliar fertilizers, and anything else sprayed on
plants (including substances such as stylet oil) are suspended in water.
The key word is "suspended," as most insecticide active ingredients are
insoluble in water.

BTW, once you finally look at the maps in the study you may realize that
pesticide residues measured in the study were unlikely to be carried for
many miles horizontally through soil, despite the natural movements of
water.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA