Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:02:57 EDT
When I first tuned into this List about 4 years ago there was much discussion
on contamination/substitution/fraud by using High Fructose Cane Sugar which,
apparently is difficult to distinguish from honey without a laboratory.  I am
surprised that the subject hasn't arisen again during this period of world
wide honey dearth.  Has the practice been discontinued or are people in
authority looking the other way?

Chris