From:
Frank Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 19:54:26 -0400

> I can't keep mine lit?  How to do it?  Best fuel?
> New keeper.
> Thanks

I use a very small and just bare puncture the bottom of the smoker in about
3 places.  This allows the smoker the draw a small amount of air and helps
to keep it lit.  Don't get too many or else you will burn all your fuel
while the smoker is not in use. Just put 1 or 2 holes to start(about 1/64 of
an inches.  I don't know about mm.).

Frank Humphrey