From:
David Verville <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 19:51:18 -0500
What happens when it rain?
Doesn't the water get absorbed into the towel and displace the oil?

Super Dave

----------
: From: Paul Bashore <[log in to unmask]>
: To: [log in to unmask]
: Subject: Re: mites
: Date: Friday, January 30, 1998 6:47 PM
:
: At 08:25 AM 1/30/98 EST, you wrote:
: >Any info on use rate and how its applied? Do you mix with sugar the same
as
: >with essential oils?
: >
: >RDH
: >
:
: I apply it two ways. Soak a roll of blue shop towles (the kind you can
get
: in every  Wall Mart automotive area) in FGMO then lay a sheet between the
: brood chambers and then lay one on the top brood chamber. I use the blue
: shop towels because they take alot longer for the bees to remove them.
:
: The second way I apply it is to staple a piece of thick cloth on the
: landing board like an old towel about 2 inches wide so it extends into
the
: hive about an inch, then use a plastic honey bear filled with FGMO and
: saturate the cloth.