From:
walter weller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:16:47 -0500
Bill Truesdell said:

Beekeepers, the recipients of both stings and honey, are not immune from
cancer. There are many on this list who have been down that path, and
some are no longer with us. Any Doctor recommending honey to cure cancer
walks with a distinct waddle.

Quite so.  I've kept bees for years, and while my arthritic hands seem better, I had to have half my colon removed this year because of cancer.

Walter Weller

* http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm<http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm>  *