From:
Selkie Lass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 04:59:50 -0700
Have both at around room temperature.
Use real butter. Some of the additives in margarine can do funny things- esp those that are "Low Fat" spreads.  Margarine can work. but should be experamented with in small amounts.
Beat together well in mixer. dont let the mixture get so warm that it get runny. Should be creamy and light, but firm enough to hold shape on a spoon.  If too liquid, place small bowl filled with honey butter inside a larger bowl filled with ice- keep beating untill it cools enough to be a bit fluffy.
Cool in refrigerator. Take out an hour or two before serviong to make it "spreadable".
Try adding Cinnamon when making this!  Yummy!
Then use the cinnamon honey butter to make Baked apples!  Heaven on earth!
Ellen in Michigan
 preacher
wrote:Hello ladies,
My wife is trying to make whipped honey and butter .
Any suggestions. We have gone by the intrustions on the amounts. But the
oil , out of the spread seperates. Which turns into a curd looking instead
of a smooth spread.
Any suggestions
preacher