From:
K&W Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 06:14:16 -0800
Hello all,

Randy O. wrote,

 We had trouble
> getting the cake to slip out of greased plastic tubs until I thought of

Randy, try some straight cooking oil, safflower or canola or what's handy,
don't use grease.Coat all sides and the bottom and you will have no problems
releasing your tubs. I pour a gallon in the first tub then rotate to the
second ,third ,fourth and so on down the line, its takes about 10 seconds to
coat a tub. I'm putting on BEE-L so if any others have the same problems. It
took me a couple years of trail and ERROR to find that cooking oil works the
best.

Keith Jarrett