From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2016 08:52:48 -0500
>You're jumping the gun Charlie.  I'm not advocating the partial rollout of "treatment free."  If you will be a bit more patient, I will be going into great detail in the series.  And far deeper than is generally discussed.<

That  I can handle...... although partial rollout is what I took from that last writing!

As for GLY,   all I can say is WOW...... unless your reading something in it that I don't understand,  seems to me you may be a bit behind on your Roundup research?  Pesticide applicators license teaches us  that underspray (simplified term to apply to underspray and under doasage) is the main issue.   Research papers from all over  repeat the same,  Doctors for years tell us short course of antibiotics increase resistance.

"A weed’s potential for developing glyphosate resistance is primarily guided by
three factors: weed biology, intensity of glyphosate use, and glyphosate rate."

They don't site uner application as the "main" issue,  but  pretty egual in importance, and the one we can control

Quote taken from this link https://www.extension.purdue.edu/extmedia/gwc/gwc-1.pdf

I use this one as my goto,  as its compiled from so many great sources.

>For some insect-insecticide combinations the optimum kill can be as low as 60%, where a higher kill would result in faster resistance development and a lower kill result in too much damage by the surviving insects.  There also exist situations where you want to get as close to 100% kill as possible to minimize resistance development.<

Dick,  is there any mechanism for determining this level???

Charles