From:
Marc Studebaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 07:13:43 -0500
I would
>appreciate any suggestions or comments on the best way to raise my own
>queens and what kit or technique to use.

I would suggest that you purchase a good queen rearing book such as Marla
Spivak's " Successful Queen Rearing".  After reading it if you want to use a
kit, I think they are all similar.  The book is important because it will
explain more than what is deatiled in the kit such as selection, feeding,
cell starting and finishing, mating, etc.  Her book also has plans to build
some of the specialized equipment needed for queen rearing.
good luck
marc studebaker