From:
Dennis Law <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:04:58 -0500
While getting ready for Y2K
(in case my ex-boss & the other IT bosses of the world dropped the ball)
I read a book on bush medicine
that described how one guard in ?Uganda?
shot a hole through his foot with a shotgun.

It healed up completely
using a packing of sugar paste and Betadyne.

When I searched the web to find where I could buy it in the U.S.
I read that the FDA would not allow it to be sold
because it was an "adulterated food substance".

Sigh.
--
Dennis Law
( aka Paul D. Law )