From:
Bob Young <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 22:07:09 -0500
I built one of these from the pictures to extract honey from my top-bar
hives and to squeeze cappings from my langstroths.
Works great but it is very big. In fact it is HUGE! Better have some space
to store it in when not in use.
My idea would be to build one similar to a cider press but using some large
diameter PVC pipe (8" or more) with some holes drilled in it for the body
of the press and use a large screw to press with.
Bob Young
Lindale,TX