From:
Ahlert Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ahlert Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 19:28:27 +0200
Hallo Scott,

I read your post of the brominated water.
I would like to suggest to try some water that is chlorinated. Bees do
need chloride to get their neves going and thus might tast the bromide
instead of chloride. So there might be a chance if you try to supply
salted water. There have been some records that expecially in spring
time bees are looking for chloride du to rapid build up of the colony
where this element could be in short supply, since plants favour
potassium over sodium in ion uptake.

Ahlert