From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:34:16 -0600
> When you have two different hypothesis and the facts favor
> both, the less complex hypothesis is always the one to be
> preferred (wasn't that in science 101?)

I appreciate Karen's thoughtful and often insightful posts, but might I add
here that, regardless of which hypothesis is preferable, this guideline
gives no guarantee that the one chosen by the rule -- or either one for
that matter -- will prove to be true.

allen
http://www.internode.net/honeybee/diary/