From:
Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 12:37:02 -0500
On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 07:17:52 -0500, Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>We are moving rapidly from fact to ideology. One book does not represent
>the accumulated research of all science. Without reading the book, all
>you need to know is the shift from cane sugar to corn syrup probably has
>more to do with it than anything else.

>Can I make a modest request, that we keep the list closer to beekeeping
>than earnestly held beliefs that are more appropriate to other venues?

Bill , ....Can I suggest that you read the reference(s) before commenting on the topic? Fact to
ideology .....hmm and you never read one word?

I provided 2 references, one online to make it easier for those who did not want to read the book.

Also then how would YOU know if the topic is appropriate when you did not bother to fully
comprehend it?

Shooting from the hip which we all have probably done before just wastes bandwidth on the server
eh?