From:
Eunice Wonnacott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 21:16:45 -0300
Walter Patton wrote:

>     After reading about the Bells closing their bee business in Florida I

Walter, and tooher readers:

Re  appropriate labelling for honey

It seems to me that Canada and South America could also benefit from a detailed,
accurate label as to sources of honey.  While we are at it, it would be nice to
also see the types of floral content.   Surely we all stand to benefit, and why
not agree on a common, international, labelling standard??

Eunice Wonnacott
From The Cradle of Confederation
Charlottetown,
Canada