From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:43:50 -0500
Hello All,

>"In Bakersfield we found, for a pound of product going in, that we had more
square inches of brood coming out- even more so than with natural pollen.

I would like to see some private tests run (other than the inventor and
owner of the company) as we all know that no natural pollen was available in
Bakersfield before almonds this year when said testing took place.

Talk at the ABF meeting about the product was not quite like the above! More
like "the bees will not touch the stuff!" Beekeepers have been given samples
to try.

inventor & owner of company says!

"even more so than natural pollen"

Those of us which feed pollen patties will have to be shown that any pollen
patty trumps natural pollen as bees *in areas of spring natural pollen*
(which is not California for the most part) observe the bees will not touch
ALL the current pollen subs after natural pollen becomes available.

I have got pails of patties I removed after fresh pollen became available as
the bees simply ignored the patties. Happens every year when fresh pollen
becomes available. Kept frozen and given back to the bees when no pollen is
available and the bees jump on the product again.

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison
Missouri
"Show me State"