From:
Fr-Athanasios <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fr-Athanasios <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 18:25:01 -0500
Greetings to all,

Today on one my hives top side of the tray (below the screen)
I noticed for the first time a few very small (barely visible with
my reading glasses) insects. They were white to light cream
color, looked like very tiny spiders and moved fairly fast. Are
these some kind of a mite? There is no spider nest of any kind
in there, and in all my 53 years been raised in the country, have
never seen anything like this. Is that what these bee mites look
like?

Thanks for the help,
+ Fr. Athanasios