From:
JOHN ROMANIK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 02:16:13 -0400
Bhy he did notrefer someone, Pat Wagner, here in Charles Co. Maryland whowas cured of MS and has an ad in the American Bee Journal.. 695 October issue called "How well are you willing tobee?"  I heard her speak several times at our Maryland beemeetings first coming in a wheel chair, then a walker, thanwith no aid.  She was featured on Connie Chung a couple yearsago and on several TV news programs.  I made a copy of twoof dollarsevery week or so for medicine that did her no good until shetook the suggestion of the regional bee inspector - try somebee stings.  Some use it for arthritis. She did and felt warmey use the colony of bees for bee venom therapyfor being the unpaid doctor. Inthe Connie Chung 20 min. section it showed dozens of people,mostly women, coming to her house each week for bee stings -rybody isin dancing.beards each day (nos. 97-103). The bees didn't sting myface nor the women whom I kissed with the beard and gave eachafter coming out of the screened tent.  Afters on my right knee. My onlystin
gs on my face were numbers 45 and 48.  I (we) forgot tofeed the honeybees with sugar syrup spray.  Jack Iannuzzi didnot apply the bees on me this year being in Ohio, but he is it Jack got Don Kolpack to be the first one who alsowent to Ohio in 1980 (?) for the program "That's Incredible"I started in 1993 at Harbor Place in Baltimore.  I couldn'tback out then with a large audience.  Now I charge money toThe novelty ran out longago.     I'm typing this on P.W on ASCII.  My first a reply tothis question didn't go through.John Romanik
   John Romanik BBKM [log in to unmask]
   Ellicott City, Maryland  USA