Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:21:27 -0700
Eunice Wonnacott wrote:

> Buckwheat or Goldenrod produce dark honey, with a stronger but very pleasant
> flavor.  For some it is, of course, an acquired taste.

Hmmm, that has a familiar ring...

I would vote for the buckwheat - its a *great* topping for waffles & pancakes.
It also makes a nice adjunct to homebrew.

Although I can't seem to tune my taste buds to the flavor of goldenrod, I have
been so encouraged by recent posts supporting the stuff, I'm straining a batch
for sale this week.

AL