From:
"David L. Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 11:10:12 EDT
    You may wish to submit a link for consideration at The Pollination Home
Page, if you have a beekeeping site with quality pollination information.
The pollination page is being revamped, enlarged and made searchable. It is
our intention to be a portal site of pollination information.

     In the past, we've had a strong bias toward sites that specifically
related to pollination, as opposed to general beekeeping knowledge.
Beekeeping links were mostly on a single page, limited to a few large sites
that had a lot of helpful resources for beginner beekeepers.  We going to
relax that bias somewhat, but not remove it entirely.

     We also have a bias of informative sites as against commercial ones
(except for products that are specifically pollination related).  In other
words, if your site is only to sell beekeeping supplies, forget it.  If you
have a lot of information available to help others, in addition to your
selling area, then give it a try. If this information relates specifically to
pollination beekeeping, then you really have our interest.  We will review
all suggested links.

Dave Green
The Pollination Home Page:  http://pollinator.com     (now searcheable)