Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 14:42:20 -0400
NEW as NEW gets!  I have read a few books and read all the messages I can.
Locally there hasn't been any bee meetings and I don't expect one as I live
out in the sticks.  So.... I have been building my hives and put all support
pins in the frames/foundations and read a message that support pins really
don't work so well.. so... I ordered wire and all the goodies that comes
with it and now I have taken all the support pins out.. with the foundation
still attached to the frames and I am not sure what to do with the wire.

How tight do I make the wires?
Do I weave the wires on both sides of the foundation or just on one side?
Is it ok if I have made a very small hole after using my wire embedder? "too
warm"
How deep do I embed?

I even tried to use a very low voltage charger to melt them in... was
interesting as the wire stretched and I decided to better hold my horses
until I get some good advise.   I have only embedded two frames so I have
many more to do so I am awaiting a reply.

Thanks