From:
joe bossom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 08:46:20 -0500
To the gentleman who rails against the possibility that Chinese explorers could possibly have preceeded European explorers I suggest that before interpreting the data in terms of 20th geopolitics that he read the book. 1421.  The author is a very competent mariner and navigator and may indeed be correct.  The presence of animals and plants in the western parts with DNA found only in China supports his arguments.

While the Chinese Fleet is reported to have brought dolphins to help catch fish and prostitutes to please foreign potentates there would be no great reason for them to haul bees onto the ocean.  The mapping and astronomical accomplishments of that great fleet are enough to give us all pause.  Certainly the 15th century junk found in Australia  supports his theories as do the Chinese genetics along the west coast of Africa.

Here in New England we have our Dighton rock with its strange and unreadable writing which certainly does match the others in Australia and Africa.

Its all very interesting but does not seem to have anything to do with bees.