From:
Scott Moser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:16:42 -0500
Greetings all,
     I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish Happy Holidays to all
of you on the BEE-L list.  As I reflect back over the previous year, I am
thankful that such a list exists to allow us access to a much wider array
of beekeeping styles and information than we could find in our own little
part of the world.  I have gleaned a lot of helpful and useful information
from all of the contributors.  Information that I gathered from the list
was passed on to a multitude of fellow beekeepers, many of whom do not have
access to this wonderful form of media. At times, tempers may flare,
opinions may differ, and we may grow tired of rehashing old ideas, but I
find it difficult to think that anyone of us would turn our back on a
fellow beekeeper in need.
     As this historic year draws to a close, I want to wish each and
everyone Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year!
Scott