From:
Daniel Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:16:55 +0100
Hi Jerry.

Can you provide more details on these counters? Specifications, pictures?
Thanks, happy new year from switzerland.
Greetings, Daniel
--

Jerry Bromenshenk wrote:
We've had up to 50 hives fitted with counters that keep track of EVERY
bee that comes and
goes.  We've run these counters for 10 years, in many parts of the U.S. -
east coast, southeast, southwest, northern tier states.  The counters are
ON 24/7.