From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 10:22:53 -0800
On Thu, 21 Mar 1996, Kelley Rosenlund wrote:

> What temperature should q-cell incubato>

 Hi  I run 92 F in two of them. The hive is the best place for the
cells.I use 2 incubators side by side , one as a back up and some times
for an overflow of cells that come out into cages. That is very tricky
and you need bees to feed them or they will not last long. You need
moisture in the incubator, I have a place for water.
  Put the inubator some place the the temperature stays pretty steady.
Its a lot easier on the incubator to maintain the 92 F.
 Regards
Roy