From:
"Smart, Billy Y" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 09:46:51 -0500
In addition to Martha Stewart, there is another TV personality that has
bees. I don't recall his name. He gives gardening tips on the Weather
Channel in short segments. Last spring he did a segment on catching swarms.
He had another "master" beekeeper on the air with him as they worked the
swarm. This is probably the same situation as Martha. I recall he talked a
lot about the pollination advantages to bees. In fact, it was his garden
hive that was swarming.

Anything that gets bees out in front of the TV viewing public is goodness,
IMHO.

Billy Smart