From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1993 16:19:03 EDT
The request for hints about blue pollen came from upstate New York where
we have spring bulbs in bloom (crocus and daffodils) and the early maple
trees in blossom.  Last night there was an unusual April snow storm that
dumped up to ten inches in some areas.  It's too early for lilacs and
fushia is a house plant in this neck of the woods.  Any ideas about blue
pollen now?

Concerning chalkborrd; how long will chalkbrood spores stay viable?  I
had a hive last year with chalkbrood that did not survive the winter.
May I restock the equipment or should I throw it away?

Aaron Morris
University at Albany
Upstate (way upstate) New York