From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 07:00:03 -0500
Keith Benson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

,,,I just want to know what political intrigue could possibly decimate the
>numbers of beekeepers as Dee described.

Hello Keith!

Would this be an example of ‘politics’ decimating beekeepers, and or
having great potential to do so?

Politics and Beekeeping:
http://www.honighaeuschen.de/index.php?id=587&L=2

Betrayed and Sold Out:
“What one does not want to accept is simply not mentioned. All this has
fuelled our mistrust, and it raises the suspicion that the bee monitoring
was only intended to keep beekeepers quiet and to give the chemical
industry time to continue unhindered in using the plant protection
products that were the focus of criticism.”

"Never sink so low that you will even drink the mess they pull you
through!"

http://www.honighaeuschen.de/index.php?id=1017&L=2

Best Wishes,
Joe