From:
Carey Craddock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:41:06 -0800
Hello,
I'm new to Beelist and am enjoying perusing through the discussions.  I am a
member of the San Francisco Hobby Beekeepers Association and am looking for
a speaker to present to our group on non-chemical, or "organic" methods of
beekeeping. I've found a lot of great tips on the beelist discussion, but if
anyone has any leads for speakers or is interested in presenting to our club
in San Francisco, I would appreciate hearing from you.
Thanks,
Carey Craddock