From:
Murray McGregor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 22:02:39 +0100
In article <[log in to unmask]>, James Fischer
<[log in to unmask]> writes

>   HHCOO + OO + OO + (heat) => What?
>     COO                       1 CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
>   H       OO                  1 H2O (Water)
>    H           OO             1 H2O (Water)
>
>In the "accounting" above, I am showing where
>each atom goes.  (Chemistry is mostly bookkeeping)

I think sacking the bookkeeper could be in order. I do not know what HO2
is, but that is what you have made instead of H2O.

Possibly you meant something else but my brain is tired at this time of
night. I couldnt figure out why you needed the O2 unless it is
'borrowed' in the reaction then given back.

--
Murray McGregor