From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:29:08 +0100
Hi Chris

> http://www.dave-cushman.net/bee/roger_punch_frame.html

> I don't know of a source of 9.5mm brass tube. Will .38 special do?

I thought about this while assembling the page... .38 special is a bit
short, but .357 Mag would be about right, use a Dremel tool to cut the
head off...
http://www.dave-cushman.net/bee/dremel.html

The thin walled tube that results can then be sharpened on one end using
a de-burring tool...
http://www.dave-cushman.net/bee/deburringtool.html

or alternatively, sharpen using a carrot cutter...
http://www.dave-cushman.net/bee/bradrad.html#cone

Regards & Best 73s, Dave Cushman, G8MZY
http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman or http://www.dave-cushman.net
Short FallBack M/c, Build 6.02/3.1 (stable)

* Full guidelines for BEE-L posting are at:                                       *
* http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm                               *