From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:30:32 -0600
> Does anyone know if there is a significant difference between the
> Rite-Cell foundation that Mann Lake sells and the Plasticell foundation
> that Dadant sells?

There are some differences between the various plastic foundations, but AFAIk,
there is nothing to say one is any better than another.  They all work really
well.

One thing I did notice though is that the Pierco one piece frames use a 5.25 mm
cell size and the others I have measured are a trifle larger, making Pierco my
first choice.  Pierco foundation seems to have deeper cell bases. but I have not
measured the cell size.

Just my 2 cents.

allen

http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/