From:
Bob & Liz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 21:57:21 -0600
Hello Al & All,
I use the menthol/oil towels spring and fall. They are cheap and easier for
me than crisco patties. Less than .50 per hive. My recipe is in the
archives. One roll of blue shop towels will treat 56 hives two times.
Sincerely,
Bob Harrison
Odessa,Missouri
Al wrote:
 I have a question--- Has anyone who uses the menthol and oil towels used
 them in the spring? It seems maybe a waste of time with the trachial
 mites life cycle. Any comments welcome.