From:
Neon Rosell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 02:40:48 -0700
Hello everybody,

Thanks for your replies regarding temp and varroa control.
I’m glad to hear about researches without using chemicals.

What I wanted to say, was not temperature high enough to
kill the varroa but the application of temperature enough
to irritate the varroa to get them to drop. And by applying
this on a regular basis could control the varrroa
population in the hive to a low level for it not to be
counterproductive.

Neon Rosell II
Philippines