From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 19:05:17 -0700
Cal French <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Big worry for me in Calif. is starting a fire, so I clear to bare dirt around the boxes and set the smoker on a board or rock. I use a 50 caliber ammo box for my smoker container.  I use the lid to place the smoker on when I'm lighting it.  I keep all my smoker materials in the box and when I'm finished I place the smoker in the ammo box, lock the lid down, and the fire is contained and suffocated in the box.  It's really handy.  Can place it just about anywhere and don't have to worry about smoke fumes, even in a car with the windows rolled up and A/C turned on.

Mike in LA