Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2010 20:37:17 -0600
> I learned how to keep bees in pollination.  I wouldn't trade the
> experience for anything.  All the people are really great and helpful and
> amazing beekeepers, but I'm sure glad that I don't have to keep bees the
> way they do.  How not?  It's Beyond Bees.  Stop Looking for answers and
> start Beeing. - wow that is a good one.

Hey Sam!

Great to see you uncloak and appear on BEE-L.  Was it that Castanda quote?
Sorry to have missed you in Southern Florida.  Maybe next time.

I'm more optimistic than you about the future of energy.  I expect we'll see
commercial pollination evolve a level or two in the next (this) century and
pull it all out of the fire, but I love to see people do what they love to
do.

Let's talk future.  I hear it already here, just not evenly distributed.