Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 22:47:38 -0700
At 03:20 PM 9/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I am going to motortize my hand cranked extractor.  What should the rpm
>of the extractor be?
>--
>Ken Coyle
>If you can't fix it with duct tape, why bother?
>http://www.hookup.net/~kcoyle

Dear friend, I'm not sure you are aware of the problems associated with
"home improvement" on your hand cranked extractor. #1 Most motors have only
1 speed, therefore damaging the frames and combs because of the suddent jolt
given them.  I once saw one that a friend did that resembled an air plane. I
was afraid to go near it!

Jeff
Jeff Barnett
retired(for now) queen producer.