Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:17:02 -0400
George Imirie wrote:
I am sure that my DATES of INSTALLATION of both the menthol and
the fresh Apistan strips are the key to success.

Question:

You mention that the apistan strips are put in the brood area Oct. 1st.  Would this be the bottom brood box at that time?  The menthol treatment is for tracheal mites and is done July 1st.  How do you go about doing this treatment?

Thank you,
Sue