From:
Richard Cryberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2019 03:49:09 +0000
"whereas the vegetarians think nothing of plunging their teeth into a living apple."

My moto on food is if it is not moving too fast I eat it .  I do not care if it is plant or animal.  Blood tastes like food to me.  So so does liver and heart and some other things I have eaten with gusto that should not be identified in polite society.  When you have been hungry and broke you may learn some of the polite society crap is bull shit.  I suggest you think about that the next time you want to be critical of helping poor people who are hungry.

I sell my honey with an honor stand in my driveway.  I do not give a damn if any individual pays.  Almost 100% do pay.  Some even over pay.  If someone loves honey and does not have the money I hope they take a bottle or two.  And maybe someday they do a favor for someone that needs a hand up if they can afford to help.  Just like the people that helped me.  After all, without that help I would still be what and where I came from.   I will admit thinking about the standard model and quantum mechanics in a warm house with two freezers full of food beats many alternatives and only happened because strangers helped me who did not have to help.
Dick