From:
Michael Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 15:03:24 -0500
Hey Jim,
    Sorry for the belatedness of this response.  Not really positive of
my chemistry in the medicine Sulfa, but I do believe it is a derivitive
of the basic compound sulfer.  Will check when I get the time and get
back with you on that.  You got my curiosity up.  That's my big downfall,
I have too big a curiosity, don't have time to follow up a lot of the
things I'm interested in.  Take care and hoep you have a good day.  MIKE

Mike Stoops
Sugar Land, Texas