Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 18:13:45 -0400
> The latest ABJ is out today, and I have to commend Randy on his
> well-written and comprehensive article on a topic we have worked over quite
> thoroughly here.  The article should be be available at:
>
> http://www.bluetoad.com/publication/?i=121613&p=73

On one computer it came in fine but on another got only to the cover and
could not get the article, so my guess is that others might not be able to
view it. I was able to convert it into a ms word file.

It is an exceptional article. Balanced and rational.

It is interesting that the the noise on the neonics has gone below the
threshold. Is it because there just does not seem to be a problem except in
spring corn planting dust and some nursery stock?

I occasionally see some local hobby beekeepers blaming the neonics for
their problems that are actually something else.

BTW, I sent your questions on the Harvard study to a friend who knows one
of the researchers and it was forwarded to the researcher a month ago. So
far no response nor do I expect one.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine