From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 07:35:34 -0500
Hi all -

I would like to pose to the entire list the same question I asked Bob H. a
few days back. Is there anyone who is using the SMR stock planning to NOT
use any chemicals on those bees to test the ability of this stock without
the false results chemicals would give? If we are going to compare the
different ways of dealing with varroa, the field should be a level one.

Regards,
Barry