From:
rnessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 07:55:27 -0500
On Wed, 31 Jul 1996, Steven A. Creasy wrote:

> I have seen people talk about "following" sci.agriculture.beekeeping.  Is
> this a list?  Try as I might, I have not been able to find out how to
> subscribe to it if it is.  I hope some one will have mercy on a new-BEE
> (pardon the pun) and tell me how to subscribe to it if it is a list, and
> if not, WHAT IT IS!
>
> Thanks,
> Steve in Knoxville, TN

        I'm not real qualified to answer your questions, but can relate
what I know.  I can follow the group sci.agriculture.beekeeping using
netscape software and my employers paid access to the bulletin board
groups.  The topics available (groups) differ by who you choose to provide
you access ( I guess, as I have heard of groups I can't read).  America On
Line is one provider of this service (this is not an AOL endorsement), and
there are others.  I find this listserver to be a little better, but that
is my personal opinion, and yours might vary.  Hope I helped.

Randy Nessler