From:
Tim Arheit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:45:16 -0400
At 07:57 AM 6/11/02 -0400, you wrote:
>How big are the tires on your hand truck?

10" pneumatic tires.  It's just the cheap $30 hard cart
I see at just about every store.  It might be worth using
larger tires to make moving on uneven surfaces easier,
though the 10" ones work well for me.

Recently used it to move my purchase at an auction, moving
8 mediums at a time to my truck.  I was rather surprised by
the number of stares and comments from the other beekeepers
(typically moving 2-3 a time by hand).  It has saved me lots of
time moving supers out to the bee yard this year.

-Tim