From:
Scott Plante <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:52:24 -0500
Chris, I live up in Canada we move bees during the winter, and at  thirty
five degrees F, load them up and move them off, but don't close them off
(because they need Oxygen). Some bees might come out(less than 1%), but the
entire cluster will heat up during travel and will expand. You will have
minimal damage as long as the rest of wintering is calm.