From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 19:03:02 -0400
Marjorie Hoy, an entomologist at the University of Florida, says over
all a lot more work has to be done to fully prepare for transgenic
animals.

"We're still finding out so many new things and that's why we don't
exactly know what will really happen," she says. "I think we're still
going to be surprised."

For now, she says, the important thing to do is to keep the
discussion alive, involve many points of view, and not forget the
gravity of the matter. "It's a big responsibility," she says.

In a related article, Egbert Schroten, Professor at Utrecht
University, The Netherlands says:

--

Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>