From:
Geary Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 1994 23:07:46 -0700
Hello BEE-L subscribers,

We would like to request your assistance in helping us
compile a "beekeeper's yellow pages or reference list".

Hopefully, this would be a useful reference tool for the
research & beekeeping communities. We anticipate having
this list published in a major trade journal.

If you would like to be listed, please send the following
via e-mail:

Name(first,middle,last)
internet/e-mail address(s)
snail mail address
phone & FAX#

If Professor or researcher, please state teaching & research interests.
If commercial or hobby beekeeper, please state floral sources & types
        of honey that you produce. Do you sell direct or through other
        channels. Do you provide pollination services, etc.
If organization such as bee publishing house, beekeeping magazine,
        professional & beekeeping organizations,etc. please provide info.
        about your services.
If packer or distributor, please provide info. about your services.

Please e-mail above information to either:

        Stan Kain       e-mail: [log in to unmask]

        Geary Wong      e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your help.