Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:32:43 GMT
>>http://www.webmd.com/content/article/78/95711.htm
is a reasoned article from a trusted site on this issue.

The FDA admits they have NOT tested the toxicity of ethylmercury used
in vaccines.  They only BELIEVE it's ONLY as toxic as methylmercury.

http://www.fda.gov/cber/vaccine/thimfaq.htm#q4

The US Congress has recently passed an act to reform the no-so-100%
competent FDA.  Just look at the number of drugs being withdrawn from
the market, it seems, on a monthly basis.

I am NOT saying clearing drugs for safety is an easy job!!  I am
saying it's not being done with 100% certainty.

>>But the science is bad and the results of not vaccinating
your children through ignorance is criminal.

That's a strong opinion that I respectfully don't agree with.  The
Amish don't vaccinate because they believe it weakens the immune
system and you don't hear about breakouts of epidemics.  Despite
their lifestyle, they do interface a lot with the society at large
and no one has eliminated viruses from the environment.  I was taught
in school viruses survive in the environment almost indefinitely.

>>Ignorance is not bliss. It kills.

That's right.  Vaccine inserts state they don't guarantee immunity.
Vaccine injury and death are very difficult to prove.
Nevertheless, the federal government - one can't sue the
pharmaceutical industry because vaccination is required by law - has
paid out $1.5 billion in compensation for 1,800 children either
injured or killed as a result of vaccinations.

According to official statistics, 1 in either 166 or 500 (depending
on the source) American children is autistic.  It's recent phenomenon
that trails the tripling of mandatory vaccinations since 1975.  You
won't find 40- or 50-year old autistic adults in any significant
numbers.

There has not been any good science on what happens to the immune
system when a virus is introduced directly into the blood stream via
a vaccine bypassing the primary defenses at the skin, respiratory
tracks, digestive track, either.  Some [scientists] feel repeated
vaccinations cause the immune immune system to 'panic to this breach
of the first line of defense' and blindly react the same way to
threats and non-threads contributing to asthma, allergies, MS etc.
All of these are auto-immune disorders that have increased in
proportion to the increase in the number of required vaccines.

>>As far as causing cancer, just about anything can do that.

Of course.  Everyone produces cancer cells on a daily basis.  The T
and B cells in your immune system are designed to locate, identify
and neutralize cancer cells in the body.  Weaken the immune system,
the control of cancer growth is compromised. This just one aspect of
cancer.

I think the immune system of honeybees is not that much unlike ours.
Bees seems to handle the presence of viruses in the hives just fine
on their own.  But introduce varroa that 'injects' the same viruses
directly into the bees' bloodstream and the colonies collapse.

Treatment chemicals in the brood comb seem to accelerate colony
collapse and cause other problems after varroa is brought under
control.  The chemical may interfere with egg laying, brood raising
but I would not be surprised if they affected the bees immune system
resulting in shorter life cycles.

These are my opinions & observations.  I'd like to see more good
science on the cause & effect of the treatments and better methods of
containing viruses that cripple humans and bees.

Waldemar
Long Island, NY