From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 12:45:56 -0000
Hi Dick

----- Original Message -----
From: Dick Allen <[log in to unmask]>

> I linked to a site in
> the UK that sells a product containing it. The research paper emailed back
> looked promising. However, the study was done in 1993. I've never seen
that
> particular treatment available in any bee supply catalog.
> Dick Allen

I have been conducting some testing of copper gluconate for several
years...I was not aware anyone else was trying it. could you send me the
contact details privately?

The material is not approved or licenced for bee medication in the UK, which
is why no products are available commercially.

I am using it in a double barreled approach with the Czech material
"Tactivar". but I am not in a position to publish any results yet.

Best Regards, Dave Cushman
G8MZY
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website...Beekeeping and Bee Breeding