From:
Michael Traynor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:55:14 -0400
Waldemar wrote

>I have recently checked into kudzu and everything that I've read says I would not be able to contain it.

If you check further you will find that the US government has not been
able to contain it. Kudzu covers every plant in its path. Whether a weed
or a tree the plants die from lack of sunlight. Come to Maryland,
Washington, D.C. and on to the southern states and see its devastation.
It would be hard to believe that it is good for most wildlife because ot
the density of its folliage.

The US government planted it for errosion control and now they can not
control it. Before planting any plant you may want to check online for
its invasiveness. Your neighbors will not take kindly to you when you don't.

Michael